Disclaimers: All opinions, thoughts and views mentioned below are entirely reflected on my own personal thoughts alone therefore feel free to either agree; disagree or agree to disagree with me all you want but don't be an actual a**hole in general no matter whom you are socializing with and no matter where you all are socializing at both in person and online.
Also, none of the non AI pictures are mine: I don't own it and credits goes to Chirpingfromthebox, via Tumblr Liatu King: Minnesota Lynx and everyone whom they had worked their magic behind the scenes both in person and online.
Plus don't use any AI software to do any editing or any changes to any of my own personal blog posts on here; everyone.
My other online platforms
For other sources [Also, please help Wikipedia too as well if you possibly can in any different type of way]
On a different note: I do truthfully apologize for an unexpected delay ever since my 7 year old 2019 Macbook Pro has serious battery issue and who knows, I am truthfully 'forced' to get a brand new Macbook Pro unexpectedly out of nowhere. [Perhaps one with the brand new M5 Pro chip to be honest as a technician whom he had 'fixed' my 2019 Macbook Pro is also the same guy whom he'll do the ordering and stabilizing the brand new Macbook Pro 16-inch with the M5 Pro Chip--I'd think.]
Liatu- Pronounced as "Lee-uh-two" or "Lee-uh-too"
Author's note update on 18th September 2026: Ola Kosu has been added to the injury list as "Out" with a foot injury for Friday's game on the original USA time plus for other countries with a similar time-zone or Saturday's game on both Malaysia and Singapore time as well as other countries with a similar time zone where it is hours ahead of the original USA time zone or otherwise; she may have to sit out for Friday's game [Or Saturday's game if you are from somewhere where the time zone is hours ahead of the original USA time zone] on Minnesota Lynx vs New York Liberty as I had managed to check on my Bl**Sky/ Bluesky on the update of Ola's foot injury from this morning of Friday; 18th September 2026/ September 18th 2026.
Aloha and hello everybody,
sorry it has been so long and honestly because I had went through a really tough surf ride where I did felt as when I am actually experiencing a "Wild ride" in my very own life of a Haleiwa Winter surf ride meets a Disney Aulani water slide where instead of feeling truthfully gleeful and thankful at the same time just after what is supposed to be a joyful water slide ride at the Disney Aulani Resort; I did felt more of how Liatu had gotten hurt from both the JMU vs Notre Dame game based on how she had loose her own footing and hits the floor hard where she had be carried off from the basketball court with a clean towel over her head and also how she had gotten hurt from the Duke University Women's Basketball Team vs the Notre Dame Women's Basketball Team game where she did tripped on a Duke University's WBB player's foot and she ended up twisting her own ankle unexpectedly as she too had to be carried off to the sidelines and this is where the non AI picture of her wincing in pain just as when they are doing their best to soothe the twisted ankle on her foot had came into the picture of this is how I truthfully am when I am on my menstrual period where the menstrual period cramps in addition to also the unexpected lower back pain from the menstrual period as an actual reaction from an actual Liatu King stan fan whom she does truthfully share her own genuine love for Liatu King out of genuine interest and love plus in also a non-satirical type of way too as well in general if you did truthfully followed me for a period of time on my online platforms.
Also, there will be loads of family dramas to be mentioned as well as jealousy too as well as narcissism too as well therefore you might have to truthfully buckle up for a Haleiwa Winter Surf ride meets a Disney Aulani Water Slide where it is going to be heart-pounding therefore . . . again, buckle up on your imaginary surf straps; take a deep breath and read it on; everyone.
Let's get into it; everyone.
Firstly, I know this is something I did wanted to kept it private however after what I had gone through lately in my very own life; everyone based on how I did have to truthfully went through a hard-fought battle between me and my very own estranged birth family especially my very own estranged birth mother whom unfortunately she is a family member whom I do truthfully think she does truthfully gets genuinely jealous of me in addition to also how she didn't want to see me to truthfully 'outshine' her realistically to be honest; knowing that she did truthfully went through a very different childhood from mine to be honest in her very own entire life although I do have to truthfully admit; this isn't a post where I am truthfully either making it all about her nor it is truthfully call both her and her own actions plus behaviors out to be honest thus honestly,I know it does sounds as when I am truthfully calling both her and her own actions out in general however I would truthfully agree to disagree with those whom they do truthfully think I am realistically crazy or 'lolo' as it means 'Crazy' in the Hawaiian language for having to truthfully call her out on a blog post on here; knowing there are certain people whom they would think I am 'Cuckoo for Coco Puffs' for having to truthfully call her and her own actions out mostly for both the external attention and external validation from other people as well as the general public altogether and not having the genuine and also the unconditional amount of both the love and the appreciation towards her in general however if you are one of those people whom they do truthfully read my personal blog posts online and yet you do wanted to actually think I am 'Cuckoo for Coco Puffs' and being crazy for having to only show off nothing but disrespect and scorn out of jealousy and hatred towards my own estranged birth mother in my own entire life while only doing this particular blog post on my personal blog here via my personal blog only to get both the external attention and the external validation from both the world and the general public alike then it is best you truthfully forget those expectations altogether just as when you are truthfully reading this particular blog post of mine on my completely free and open personal blog here via Blogspot altogether by wearing my own pair of shoes or should I say, wearing my own pair of Nike sneakers or my own pair of Roxy platform sandals altogether realistically just so you can truthfully know how does it actually feels to definitely experience an estranged relationship between you and your very own estranged birth parents altogether from your very own entire life all the way from your own childhood up until adulthood; everyone.
So place the actual amount of respect to the people whom they dejectedly have an actual estranged relationship with their own estranged birth family unexpectedly out of nowhere in their very own lives and yet there are so many of them including my, myself and I personally wise; we are truthfully 'forced' to truthfully live with them not because we have to do it nor we wanted to truthfully live with them but more so realistically; we didn't have anywhere to go and there's also very few options on the job selection as well as shelter options too as well since so many of the properties are hellishly expensive these days and sometimes when you did a second visit to a property where both you and a realtor whom they had brought you to a property of either an apartment or a house where after you had told them about what do you really want in your very own 'dream' home; they brought you to a property where at first you are feeling so shocked; surprised and amazed about how nice, pretty and stunning it does truthfully looked on one hand; however by the time when you did a second visit to the property where they had brought you there; you did suddenly experience a second thought plus a waves of hesitation too as well based on whether does it actually meets your own personal preference based on what exactly do you actually want in a property as a 'forever dream home' of yours and by the time when you did went there for a third visit in a row--BAM! The reality does hits you so hard to the point where you do have to truthfully be vocal with the realtor based on what exactly you are searching for in a property based on what exactly do you really want in it as a personal preference in addition to also how you do have to truthfully write out a list of a personal preference in a property based on what do you really want to have by doing it on paper and pen or pencil physically. [No offense to anyone or anybody in general especially if they do preferred a digital version of a note-taking method by doing it on the Notes App; the Pages App; Microsoft Word and so on and so forth, you name it.]
Again, I know this isn't a post all about searching for your very own 'dream home' and all on this particular blog post on my personal blog here via Blogspot however I decided to brought it up ever since I do really wanted to do a writing project on searching for a 'dream home' where the search for a 'dream home' for the main protagonist does took a really long time to search for it and finally; by the time when they [Both the realtor and the client] had 'actually found' the 'actual dream home' where they had 'finally found it altogether' then this is where it does finally feels when all of the sea creatures had finally found their own way home returning back to the ocean altogether after what feels like a really long; tough and potentially a tedious long and hard search for a property where it is going to be a permanently 'forever dream home' for the main protagonist of the story.
Thus I know I shouldn't be going off-topic but honestly; I did truthfully think it is better I'll let it all out on here versus forcing myself to truthfully suppress it altogether for the sake of other people in which I actually did it so many different times for my own estranged birth family.
And speaking of suppression; I did truthfully wanted to share with you all on here based on how I know I did wanted to actually kept my own personal life business to be private however because I had suppressed it for way too long in my very own life as well as suppressing my own 'true' emotions for the sake of both my own estranged birth family as well as other people in general; I am going to truthfully let it all out on this particular blog post on my personal blog via Blogspot just so you all can pretty much know what had been happening in my very own life lately.
Okay, so firstly; I had gone through a drama match and battle between me and my estranged birth mother and I know many of you are feeling undeniably confused about what exactly I am talking or typing all about it here then here you go . . . here is the whole glass of lemon Coke being poured from a full glass pitcher of a lemon Coke being spilled into the clean and empty glasses until it gets overflowed so get ready; everyone for the lemon Coke beverage; Blue Lagoon mock-tail drink and lemonade drink to be poured all over the place; everyone.
Again, I had mentioned earlier on how I had gone through a drama match and battle me and my estranged birth mother earlier in the first paragraph I typed it out earlier; then this is where I am going to let it all out on here; did you ever personally experienced a personal experience where there are people whom they are overstepping into your own personal space and boundaries especially when you do truthfully needed the precious time to unwind yourself from a long day of work but in reality . . . BAM! You had to truthfully face the part where there are going to be people whom they are going to truthfully be nosy all about your own personal business by asking you all sorts of questions to the point where you did felt as you had grown both drained and weary from how they had asked you all about your day as well as all other questions where they wanted to ask you all about it just as when after what feels like a long while then it had became so tedious to you to the actual point where you did wanted to ignore them altogether by not giving them any response to answer their questions: everyone?
I know, I am so sorry if I didn't meant to truthfully go so deep with that particular question but then again . . . let me ask you again but on a much shorter version on the second version of the question: everyone.
Did you have anyone or anybody whom they would overstepped your personal space at a certain time?
If so, then what did they do to you?
Do they not gave you the space and the time to truthfully let you unwind yourself from a long day of work or perhaps do they not read the room or not realizing about how drained you truthfully you are from a long and hectic day of work you did have to truthfully face?
If it is an actual 'yes' then how do you actually feel when they did that to you?
Did you felt okay with it in general or after what feels like a long while; then does it suddenly got both draining and tedious yet also forceful to you at the same time?
If is another actual 'yes' then what do you do with it? Do you simply ignore them or do you truthfully let them know that pretended everything is truthfully okay in general?
Thus if you did say so by letting them know everything is okay all in all then how do you truly response to their questions?
Do you told them that everything's okay as a general answer or did you also perhaps open yourself up later on by expressing all of the 'true' emotions where you do have to hide it or to suppress it at a certain time?
And I know this might sounds more like way too many questions for me to ask you all however because I do truthfully think perhaps there might be people whom they are experiencing something similar to what exactly I had gone through in my very own life in addition to also how sometimes we may not truthfully know what do we actually have in common as honestly; if there is one thing perhaps we do have something in common; I would said it might have something to do with how at certain times where we do wanted to truthfully unwind ourselves from a really long day of work; perhaps we do have certain people whom unfortunately they don't truthfully understood about how sometimes we do truthfully needed the proper time to definitely unwind ourselves from our respective jobs but we are forced to face certain people whom they would overstep our own personal boundaries to definitely get their attention in addition to also add the fuel of stress into the fire where the stress level would had gotten from bad to worse and the more they add the fuel to the fire the more I'd think they would elevate our stress level to the point where we are forced to pay attention to them and honestly; I'd think people whom they generally don't respect other people's boundaries nowadays are actually the worst in my own opinion if you did truthfully asked me all about the pet peeves I would truthfully have apart from the people whom they would told you what to do based on a task where they wanted you to do it for them comes in a close second place as the worst behaviors from other people and in third place; it would definitely be the people whom they would generally dismiss all of your own personal problems you had truthfully spoke with them all about it but instead; they would dismiss it altogether and also they would also made you feeling truthfully invalidated too as well in general rather than taking the precious time to truthfully listen to you and your own personal problem too as well in addition to also how they would empathize with you and also taking all of the precious time to patiently understood you in every steps of the way; everyone.
Anyway, so I did went through a battle between me and her a.k.a my very own estranged birth mother whom unfortunately she did ended up overstepping into my own personal space so many different times lately in my own life; from how she would physically touch me without even knowing I am sitting at the front passenger seat to also how she would tell me what type of tasks I do truthfully needed to do if I did truthfully forget about doing a task in general and honestly this really happens on a Tuesday afternoon in which it happened on 15th September 2026 or September 15th 2026 where she did told me to put on a brand new roll of toilet papers for both outside of the washroom or toilet booth and the other was at the interior at a toilet booth on the right side of the area and honestly; it does actually pisses me off to the point where I couldn't even truthfully do anything in general and by the time when we did truthfully returned home as safely as possible; this is where she had actually triggered me and my own level of anger on how I had placed the passenger front seat at a very straight level just so I can prevent her from touching the back of the passenger seat in addition to how we both fought over the front passenger seating position and adding the insult into the wound; she too also mentioned to me about how she wanted to open the main entrance and exit door to the house where I had yelled at her to definitely keep quiet and letting her know that anyone who did actually owned a physical copy of the key can definitely open the main entrance and exit door to the house and honestly; despite how she did truthfully apologized to me in a genuinely distressed feeling altogether from last night; I am still feeling truthfully shaken up from how she had treated me from late Tuesday afternoon as when we are actually referring to September 15th 2026 thus honestly: I do have to truthfully admit; I did felt as whenever people had told me what to do based on whatever tasks I do truthfully needed to do; it does actually pisses me off in general as I do truthfully hated how they would definitely overstep their boundaries by telling other people what do they truthfully needed to do in general no matter what type of tasks do we needed to do it as immediately as possible; it does actually pisses me off to the actual breaking point where I did felt as when I am a bottle of soda drink where if someone had truthfully shake it up so hard to the point where if a person did actually open the same bottle of a soda drink where it has been shaken earlier so hard multiple times then pop! It would definitely burst off out of nowhere and oh my goodness; guess what are the consequences? You got all sticky and messy altogether from opening up the same bottle of a soda beverage drink where it had been shaken up earlier then BOOM! This is where you ended up becoming both a sticky and a hot mess unexpectedly out of nowhere just shortly after you had shaken the bottle of a soda beverage and no, we don't generally call it "Pop" here [Sorry, Camryn love.] As we do either generally call it either 'Soda' or 'Soft drink' unless if you asking for a popsicle ice-cream if you said the word "pop".
So please consider either using the word "Soda" or "Soft drink" if you do wanted to order a soft drink in general the next time if you are at a restaurant or a cafe at somewhere no matter where you are from; everyone.
Also, if you don't want to actually piss me off then please don't tell me what to do in general as usually I do preferred working on my own terms without any deadlines in general as usually I don't like to work under any amount of pressure as I would usually only do that when I am feeling anxious to be honest and also, don't give me any deadlines either thus if you do give me a deadline on any different type of work then please don't do that to me too as well since I am normally the type of person whom they would preferred working on their own terms as well as working independently again on their own terms as well as making their own work hours in addition to their own work schedule too as well based on when does she wanted to a blog post online on here and yes, I also too took the time to definitely too as well answer back a reply [Unless if this is to a personal burner email account I had made it on my own terms] to other people as well not because I am way too 'cool' to answer your questions and all but more so; I sometimes wanted to consider making sure I do have an answer where I can carefully create a curated answer where it doesn't piss off other people in general so don't try to instantly think I am a fast poster online to be honest unless if you do truthfully took a look via my Bl**Sky/ Bluesky account if you want a more frequent updates from me altogether online, everyone.
Plus again, don't piss me off by telling me what do I truthfully needed to do on a task unless if you do wanted to actually piss me off as well as how I would ignore you altogether if you do treated me in that particular type of way and if you do actually treated me in that type of way then I'll simply ignore you unless if you can possibly give me a genuine apology for how you had treated me in a way where you didn't meant to actually piss me off so don't truthfully tell me what to do on any different type of tasks no matter what type of tasks we do needed to do and no matter what type of tasks are we actually referring to it; everyone.
Plus also, I do preferred to work on my own terms both without a deadline as well as having the freedom to definitely create my own schedule as well as my own time based on when I am going to possibly do a task where I either needed to do it or when do I want to truthfully do it on my own terms; everyone.
So all in all; if you don't want to actually piss me off in general; then please don't tell me what to do then in general as the moral of a valuable lesson to be learned; everyone and always treat people in the way you wanted to be treated too as well; everyone.
Secondly; speaking of dramas from my very own life: I know the fall/ autumn season is here but unfortunately as someone who is generally an anti fall/ autumn season as well as an anti winter season too all in all [Plus I am more of a pro spring season and a pro summer season; everyone so no 'true' feelings to everyone whom again, they are truthfully reading this particular blog post online especially if you are either a pro autumn/ fall season or a pro winter season type of person so I am genuinely so sorry all about that; everyone.] I may have to truthfully admit and yes, again: I do have to truthfully admit; I am again, an anti fall/ autumn season person plus an anti winter season type of person in general; with the daylight hours are getting truthfully shorter: I am feeling truthfully unhappy with how we are going to enter into a short daylight hour season as honestly; in Malaysia; we truthfully don't have cold season unless if you do actually count the rainy and the monsoon season altogether since we are living near the equator therefore let's just say I am not going to possibly be in a mood where I am feeling truthfully happy all about both the fall/ autumn and the winter season arrival as honestly; I am not going to truthfully lie; I do truthfully miss both the spring season and the summer season too as well in general.
Thirdly, i know this is an unexpected life update post from me to you all however with the remainder of the current WNBA season is coming to an really close end; I may have to truthfully give you all the updates on the remainder of the Minnesota Lynx games:
-Minnesota Lynx vs New York Liberty
-Home Game
-September 18th 2026 [Friday]/ *September 19th 2026 [Saturday]
*Certain regions will be airing the game on Saturday where it fell on the September 19th 2026 including Malaysia and Singapore just as what i had mentioned it below:
Minnesota time: 8:30 p.m/ 20:30
Hawaii time: 1: 30 p.m/ 13:30
*Malaysia/ *Singapore time: 7:30 a.m/ 07:30 a.m
-Minnesota Lynx vs Connecticut Sun
-Road game
-September 20th 2026 [Sunday]/ *September 21st 2026 [Monday]
Minnesota Time: 12: 00 p.m/ 12:00
Hawaii time: 7:00 a.m/ 07:00
*Malaysia/ Singapore time: 1:00 a.m/ 01:00
-Minnesota Lynx vs Indiana Fever
-Road game
-September 22nd 2026 [Tuesday]/ *September 23rd 2026 [Wednesday]
-Minnesota time: 7:00 p.m/ 19:00
-Hawaii time: 2:00 p.m/ 14:00
-*Malaysia/ Singapore time: 8:00 a.m/ 08:00
-Minnesota Lynx vs Indiana Fever
-September 23rd 2026 [Thursday]/ *September 24th 2026 {Friday}
-Minnesota time: 7:00 p.m/ 19:00
Hawaii time: 2:00 p.m/ 14:00
*Malaysia/ Singapore time: 8:00 a.m/ 08:00
So here are the update to the Minnesota Lynx Team roster whom they had signed Aari McDonald to the team for an added depth to the Lynx team and waiving off Eliska Joklova from the Minnesota Lynx Team:
No | Players name |
1 | Natasha Howard |
2 | Olivia Miles |
3 | Nia Coffey |
4 | Kayla McBride |
5 | Courtney Williams |
6 | Napheesa Collier |
7 | Maya Caldwell |
8 | Anastasiia Olairi 'Ola' Kosu |
9 | Dorka Juhasz |
10 | *Emma Cechova |
11 | Chloe Bibby |
12 | Aari McDonald |
13 | **Elena Buenavida |
14 | **Liatu King |
*Injured- ACL injury- Emma will be missing out the remainder games for this current season of the WNBA Season
**Developmental players- Both Elena Buenavida and Liatu King are developmental players; Emese Hof and Eliska Joklova are both former developmental players for the Minnesota Lynx
Also, the numbers in the column are not the official players' jersey numbers as we hadn't found out what is Aari's official jersey number would be as she recently joined the Minnesota Lynx team.
Plus congrats to both Kayla McBride and her sister Karlee McBride for opening a cafe too which it is called the 1122 Coffee Shop as well during their break from the WNBA and no, I didn't watched the FIBA World Cup thus I didn't find it to truthfully be interesting in my own opinion thus no 'true' offense to everyone whom they are truthfully reading this particular blog post on my completely free and open blog via Blogspot altogether.
And here is the timeline just in case if you are truthfully wondering what had happened with the Minnesota Lynx team:
Timeline:
-August 12th 2026 [Wednesday]- Signed Elena Buenavida with the Minnesota Lynx Team under a developmental player contract
-September 7th 2026 [Monday] / September 8th 2026 [Tuesday]- Lynx signed Aari McDonald to the Minnesota Lynx Team on a standard player contract and they waived off Eliska Joklova on the same day from the Lynx team roster
I am not going to truthfully repeat the whole Liatu King being signed to a training camp contract then waived off shortly a few days later then signed back to her first developmental player contract; was upgraded to a standard player contract after the waiving of Teairra McCowan and then was waived off then signed to her second developmental player contract but if you do wanted to find out more; I either highly recommended checking out her official Wikipedia page where they have more information all about her time with the Minnesota Lynx in which it is her third and current WNBA Team in Liatu's personal experience and season in the WNBA.
But if wish to know the dates of when she [Liatu] was signed to a training camp contract, waived off; signed to her first developmental player contract: upgraded to standard player contract; waived off again then signed to a second developmental player contract then here are the dates to watch out for:
-April 16th-Signed to a training contract
-unspecified date- waived off from Minnesota Lynx Team
-May 9th/ May 10th- SIgned to her first developmental player contract with the Minnesota Lynx Team
-June 28th/ June 29th- Upgraded to a standard player contract
-July 7th/ July 8th- Waived off from Minnesota Lynx Team for the second time in a row
-July 10th/ July 11th- Signed to her second developmental player
Speaking of the Minnesota Lynx; also, congrats to Natasha Howard for her book as well except on the unpleasant side: there is a recent update to Ola Kosu whom she was mentioned she was wearing a boot due to a plantar facilities issue she had it but was sidelined during the break and unfortunately, we don't know whether she is going to be playing the game on Minnesota Lynx vs New York Liberty which it will be aired on Saturday on Malaysia time and Friday in USA and Canada time.
As for the mention of Elena Buenavida joining the team; we don't have any updates yet unfortunately.
Plus since we are awaiting for an update on Ola Kosu's injury update: it is very unlikely Liatu will be activated for the remainder of the season as a developmental player since she can only be activated for 12 games per activation; so she will have sit out for the remainder of the season and no, she can't play in the playoffs as a developmental player whom she was signed to a second developmental player contract but we can truthfully wish her well as well as wishing the Minnesota Lynx team to play well; stay focused and be prepared for the battles ahead of them especially the icky Indiana Fever where I know they [The nasty Fever team] would play spoilers to take the win from the Lynx Team unexpectedly, ugh.
Nevertheless, on a different note: I did truthfully imagined Liatu to be an F1 fan in my own opinion as a head canon and I know Logan Sargeant isn't in F1 anymore as he is now racing in Endurance racing but still . . . you could imagine both Logan and Zhou would be a duo whom they are the force to be reckon with just as they are part of the Kick Sauber team which I do truthfully missed them so much and also, if the Yas Marina Grand Prix is allowed to be the 'Grand Finale' of the F1 season imaginatively; again: imaginatively: i want to see Nico R., Olivia Miles and Liatu King to be the guests on the paddock of the Yas Marina Grand Prix or Race Circuit in my own opinion as my own head canon imaginatively.
Plus Livy will have her tied up fro hairstyle while Tu will be sporting this particular outfit except the black cap will either be a New Era black Kick Sauber Flat-brim Cap with a butterfly replacing the dragon design or otherwise a New Era flat brim Red Bull cap i personally owned it as well as either a surf t-shirt or otherwise a white short-sleeved T-shirt with an Oahu map as a white short-sleeved graphic T-shirt in my own opinion.
Also special shout out and mahalo to Chirpingfromthebox for searching for the non AI picture Liatu pre-game outfit and yes, she [Liatu] will be wearing a pair of glasses too as well at that particular and imaginative f1 race in my own opinion.
Plus the New Era Oracle red Bull flat brim cap picture is my non AI picture I had taken it with my very own Asus ROG Phone 9.
Anyway, tried to definitely come up with a life update post however I wasn't happy with how the original versions had truthfully tuned out to be since I did felt truthfully confused and also unhappy with how the original version had turned out to be so . . . I may have to re-do the whole blog post with this current version of the blog post and also happy Malaysia Day for those who are truthfully celebrating today; everyone.
Plus good luck to you all, may God bless you all unconditionally and see you all on the other side.

