Saturday, August 8, 2026

A Mel life update blog post- part 2- 8th August 2026- The outcome of Mel's Tumblr blogs and other things to be shared

Disclaimers: All of the personal thoughts mentioned below are entirely based on my own thoughts alone and they are also entirely reflected from my own thoughts alone therefore feel free to agree; disagree or agree to disagree with me all you want but don't be a general A**hole in general no matter whom you are socializing with them and no matter where you are socializing both in person and online.


Also, none of the non AI pictures are mine, I don't own it; they aren't mine, credits goes to Clubhoops via Tumblr; *Allisha Gray, Nike: Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr: Minneosta Lynx, Liatu King; Olivia Miles and Maya Caldwell for all of the non AI pictures.


Part 1 of Mel's life update blog post on what had happened to her Tumblr blogs and what is TSB is all about: https://realpaulaleah4everwrites05.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-mel-life-update-post-what-had.html


Link to Allisha Gray and Nike collaboration her Nike Flyfree Shield eye wear via Clubhoops and Tumblr for the non AI still picture [version 1 and 2]: https://theclubhoops.com/post/823964833619787777/allisha-gray-and-nike-have-collaborated-on-her


Link to Allisha's collaboration with Nike via Clubhoops on the Nike Flyfree Shield eye wear via Clubhoops and Tumblr for the non AI still picture [version 3]: https://theclubhoops.com/post/824063707357265920


Link to Allisha x Nike Flyfree Shield eyewear video post via Clubhoops and Tumblr [Video version]: https://theclubhoops.com/post/823964910981644288



Link to Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr on Minnesota Lynx behind the scene non AI still picture with Liatu King, Maya Caldwell and Olivia Miles having fun during their off days from the behind the scenes void from the Minnesota Lynx Team via Tumblr: https://chirpingfromthebox.tumblr.com/post/823747740018360320/liatu-king-and-olivia-miles-having-fun-with-maya


Link to Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr on a non AI still picture of Liatu's recent pre-game outfit from the L.A Sparks vs Minnesota Lynx game non AI still picture via Tumblr: https://chirpingfromthebox.tumblr.com/post/824242243481305088/liatu-king 


Author's note on 14th August 2026: Edited this particular post mostly because of the spelling issues I hadn't checked properly during the first time when I actually published this particular post online here; everyone: sorry!


Plus also, always double check your own work; projects and everything else in between just in case if there are any mistakes to be "cleaned up"; everyone.


My other online platforms


My personal Bluesky account


My main tumblr blog account


My back-up Tumblr blog account 



Firstly; I know it is one of the toughest things I do have to truthfully do it yet to also let you all know as well to be honest: I may to possibly leave Tumblr for an alleged hiatus where it is going to be perhaps be a permanent one since I don't want either one of my Tumblr blog accounts to be caught by Tumblr itself as well as placing it into the Tumblr Shadowban Void a.k.a the TSB since it already had happened to my back-up Tumblr blog once and unfortunately, not even my main Tumblr blog which it is aggold15hi01 can also be 'safe' too as well from the Tumblr Shadowban void punishment too as well therefore I may have no other choice but to leave it behind altogether at some point in my very own life but who knows.


Secondly; I know there are going to be so many people whom they are going to truthfully wonder; "Is she going to either delete her Tumblr accounts altogether or is she is going to keep it up altogether as an archive blog?" Well, this is a very good question since anyone of you whom they are taking the precious time to definitely read this particular blog post of mine via Blogspot to find out more about what is going to possibly happen to both of my Tumblr blog accounts altogether in the long term run yet also in the future based on what are the actual outcomes of both of the personal Tumblr blog account of hers is going to happen and the question is "Is she is going to keep the both of them? If not then what would happened to it then?" And this led to another question which is "Would she be deleting one of them or even the both of them altogether, everyone?" Well, again; that is a really good question; everyone.


To answer all of these questions to fulfill the entire void where it has been left by the unanswered questions you all did have it for me imaginatively then this is where I am going to truthfully share this with you all; everyone:


"I am going to keep both of my very own Tumblr blog up as a pair of archive Tumblr blogs from here onwards where I will only be posting links to any of my own personal blog posts from here onwards thus yes, it is going to truthfully be posted on here as a link post type of post where it will re-direct you to my completely free for all [In general that is! Both literally and figuratively in my own opinion on my personal blog here via Blogspot] personal blog where people can always search for a photo reference and also to read any of my own personal blog post here as well no matter what type of written blog posts I am going truthfully post it on here therefore please feel free to truthfully check it out if you are truthfully interested to do it so plus also don't forget to "add it to your "Bookmarks" folder as well on your default and primary browser you would normally use it on a daily basis therefore you can have an easier way to truthfully gain a completely free access to my very own personal blog here via Blogspot in general that is.


"Plus I know it doesn't felt the same as having a Tumblr blog and also posting on Tumblr as well where you can definitely either click or tap the "like" button online as well as "Re-blogging" a Tumblr blog post too as well in addition to also having to communicate and socialize with brand new people as well as joining an online community as well on Tumblr therefore I can truthfully understand why would so many people would preferred having a blogging platform on a platform where you can combine both social media platform meets a blogging platform as well as an online platform where they can truthfully publish their own fan projects no matter what type of fan projects are they publishing it online just like Tumblr more so than having to choose other platforms out there.


"Thus I know it does feels tough to truthfully leave an internet platform behind where you had made an entire account where you had made it entirely by both your own hard work and effort you had truthfully put it all in altogether just as when you had worked so hard to build an entire blogging account and a personal blog where you had actually used up all of your own hard work and effort altogether to made a Tumblr blog account altogether online; everyone, and I know, I know; it does feels truthfully hard to truthfully leave it behind altogether in our very own lives however you may never know when does its' course had it's own run where it does came to a screeching halt altogether in it's own entire course all the way from the very beginning until now; everyone."


Anyway, I do truthfully pray this is going to definitely answer all of your very own questions on whether am I going to either stay on Tumblr or am i going to possibly leave Tumblr altogether in it's own entire course however if it doesn't truthfully answer all of the questions you did truthfully have and yet you weren't expecting the type of outcome you do truthfully gave all about what is going to truthfully happen to both of my very own Tumblr blog accounts in the future ever since I am not going to post there any more not because I don't want to continue posting there any further on Tumblr to be honest but more so I didn't want either one of my Tumblr blog accounts or otherwise both of my entire Tumblr blog accounts to ended up becoming in an instant shambles altogether thanks to how I didn't meant to let it go punished by Tumblr and yet to also let it be caught by the Tumblr Shadowban void a.k.a the TSB if you did truthfully ask me all about it everyone.


Also, if you do actually have expectations of me, myself and I in general then please forego the expectations and expect nothing thus honestly I am not truthfully here to either definitely please you nor I am here to definitely pretend to be someone else whom I am forced to do it so for the sake of other people whom I am forced to truthfully do it in real life for their own sake thus I am only here to just possibly to do my own thing while having an actual yet an online 'safe space' where I can possibly be me, myself and I as my own 'true' self in every steps of the way no matter how I am imperfectly different to everyone else both in person and online in general that is; both literally and figuratively; everyone.


And thirdly, ever since so many people would be wondering about what am I going to truthfully do with both of my very own Tumblr blog accounts altogether in general ever since I am going to truthfully now keep the both of them as an archive blog: I would possibly said I would also keep it as a location of a picture reference ever since sometimes searching for pictures nowadays can be really hard especially if you didn't want to join a really nasty social media platform such as Inst*g*r*m and yet you are also against certain social media platforms such as Inst*gr*m too as well then this is where I do truthfully think a platform such as P*nt*r*st and also Tumblr does came into place to be honest as well as Bluesky too as well but it might be a whole different story all about it however as someone who is generally an an "Anti Inst*gr*m" type of person in general [Plus don't forget, Inst*gr*m too is also under the nasty M*t* company too as well as FB in which thankfully I had deleted and deactivated all of my FB accounts from a long time ago and oh heck no, I am not going to return back to FB ever again and same goes for X/ Twitter in which unfortunately; they truthfully messed up with the nasty El*n M*sk jerk himself, everyone.]


Plus speaking of places or online platforms to truthfully search for any actual pictures online; I also truthfully think that Tumblr can also be a good place top search for pictures as well as long as you can give the actual credits to the original people whom they had originally worked really hard to definitely create, searched; and uploaded those pictures online thus please make sure you give them the actual credits where it is due just as whenever you did saved a picture online to them: okay?


I know it does feels truthfully hard to always give the credits to other people however it is still critically important to definitely give them all of the actual credits no matter how tough it sometimes can possibly be giving the credits to other people without knowing this is their original picture where they truthfully worked so hard to search for it online as well uploading it online too as well therefore please consider giving the credits to other people despite how hard it can truthfully give the credits to other people sometimes: okay?


And finally; as someone whom they did truthfully still have the certain interests where it does actually captures her at her own in both a naturally and also in a slow burn type of way to be honest or sometimes it does feels more like an instant type of way where it does instantly and naturally captures her by her very own heart both so instantly and so naturally all at the same time; everyone, I am also going to possibly continue posting at there except I am going to be more careful based on what exactly I am truthfully posting online to be honest therefore I am going to continue posting at tumblr just as what I had mention it earlier but instead: I am only going to post the certain posts based on what exactly do I wanted to truthfully post online therefore if you do truthfully have any actual expectations out there on what I am going to post on Tumblr online; everyone, I am only going to post either link posts to my personal blog here as well as my Bluesky account too where I am usually online there on a daily basis on Bluesky or otherwise I'll be only posting the certain things where I do truthfully enjoyed the best interest at heart to be honest although I couldn't guarantee any actual promises based on what is going to truthfully happen on the actual outcome on both of my personal Tumblr blog accounts where I had actually worked so hard to made both of the accounts after so many times: I did tried so hard time and time again, but I ended up failing to the point where I do have to restart and lo and behold: there it is; everyone--this is where both of my current Tumblr blog accounts does truthfully entered into the picture; everyone.


Anyway, I know it does took me so long to definitely came up with this particular post on what is going to truthfully happen to both of my Tumblr blogs as well what are the outcomes of both of my own Tumblr blogs and of course; don't worry; neither of my Tumblr blog accounts are going anywhere ever since it is going to definitely be there but more so as an archive account for now that is; everyone.


Plus also, don't guarantee any of the expectations and promises on how I am going to truthfully post my personal blog posts on here ever since I had been really busy in my very own life lately and sometimes I also did ended becoming so unexpectedly 'drained' to the point where I am actually feeling as when my imaginary well of motivation had truthfully been ran out to the point where I do have to significantly take great care of my own self in my own life no matter how life does truthfully get in general yet it is also way too short to truthfully worry about something too sometimes in general thus honestly; if there is one actual reminder I do wanted to truthfully you all know all about the precious lessons I did had truthfully learn from it along the way in my very own life; I would say firstly, go take it easy on your very own self especially when you are feeling your lowest or otherwise when you did actually hit the lowest point in your very own life; everyone.


And if you aren't feeling truthfully okay; then firstly: you do needed to truthfully give yourself a gentle reminder about it is okay NOT to truthfully be feeling okay and if you do wanted to truthfully let it out then let it all out by releasing all of those unspoken emotions you had been keeping for so long in your very own life; everyone.


Secondly; if you needed to take great care of yourself especially when your well of motivation had been running dry as well as how I had mentioned it in the earlier paragraph about how it is okay not to truthfully be feeling truthfully okay at all especially when you did hit your lowest point in your very own life then I would consider it might be best to truthfully prioritize yourself and take care of yourself at first and sure, it may sounded truthfully selfish and all however again, if you don't truthfully take great care of yourself then this is where you aren't going to simply think that you can truthfully go any further in your very own life especially if or when you are surrounded by a group of people whom they had brought you nothing but loads of both the unwanted and the toxic energy altogether in your very own life and yes, I do have to truthfully admit yet I am also not going to truthfully lie everyone whom they are realistically taking the proper time to read this particular blog post of mine online then if there is one of the most obvious things you might have to truthfully all about me is that I do actually came from an estranged birth family where unfortunately I am surrounded by a group of people whom they sometimes brought me the unwanted toxic energy from they themselves to me, myself and I in general and yes, all of the events where I had truthfully mentioned about the part where I am undeniably am forced to definitely experience the amount of the toxic energy from my very own estranged birth family of mine and yes, all of the events I had mentioned all about my very own estranged birth family does actually took take place in real life realistically if you did truthfully asked me all about it altogether in general and no: I don't generally wish anyone or anybody to actually let themselves be surrounded by a group of people whom they had brought them nothing but really toxic energy in their very own lives to be honest and again, I don't truthfully wish anyone or anybody to definitely experience having a group of people whom they had they brought them nothing but such toxic energy into their very own lives including my own worst enemies where I also don't wish them to be surrounded by a group of toxic people whom they had brought them but toxic energy no matter whom they are to them realistically to be honest altogether and honestly; if you did truthfully found yourself being surrounded by the people whom they had brought you nothing but really toxic energy then please don't give any of your own energy towards them because if you did then you are considering enabling the part where you did allow them to definitely strip away both your self esteem as well as having to truthfully destroy you and demolish you altogether in your very own respective lives no matter who they truthfully are to you and in your very own social circle and finally, if you do actually have the actual courage to definitely end all of your personal ties with them then please do it so immediately and don't let them return back to you in your very own lives especially if they did selfishly continued to carry on giving off the same toxic energy to both you and in your very own life as honestly; sometimes you may never know; cutting off the toxic people in your very own life no matter whom they truthfully are you including your very own family and all of the 'ex best friends' whom once upon a time: they used to be your best friends in your very own social circle just as when they did wanted become friends with you at first just when everyone did wanted to get to knew the other person better by socializing with each other and they did stood with you and vice versa throughout the good; the bad; the ugly; the dumb; the crazy, the depressing and the neutral by how everyone are weathering through the storms from life itself no matter how life does truthfully get tough in general despite how life does truthfully feels too short to definitely experience all of the drama and also from the people whom they both selfishly and also generally the toxic energy into both your very own life and also your social circle as well no matter how life does truthfully get tough in general as well as how does it truthfully test your level of patience at times except . . . you may never knew who are your 'true' friends are both from your social circle and also in your very own social circle too as well especially if they did truthfully weather with you throughout all of the storms; the hurricanes and even all of the obstacles of the natural disasters where life would definitely threw you into a curveball and a detour where it would definitely test your level of patience and tenancy based on how it would prepare you for the next chapter of your very own life and honestly; I know it does realistically tough or difficult to release them or to let them go from your very own social circle all because of how you all had bonded with each other both a friendship and a relationship where you all may had been hoping and expecting that it is going truthfully last for a really long time in all of your very own respective lives however as time goes on and so does life to be honest; you may not know who are the people whom they had brought you the storms, the hurricanes and even all of the dramas as well as the toxic energy where you do have to truthfully release them by waiving them off from your very own social circle and keeping the people whom they are the 'actual' person whom they do truthfully understood you; believed in you, validate you and also supported you in both an undeniable and an equally unconditional type of way where you all weather through the countless storms and hurricanes throughout from your very own life in general no matter how life does generally gets tough yet it'll . . . again: I am going to repeat my words so many different times thus don't truthfully expect me to simply be someone to possibly not to repeat certain words to be honest thus I will be repeating it so many different times to be honest no matter what type of topic I am actually typing all about in any different written blog posts on here so you may have to truly expect me to repeat so many different things so many different times whenever I am truthfully typing a written blog post on here, everyone.


Again, just as what I did mentioned about how life does threw so many different and countless obstacles as it also does truthfully goes on too as well in general; we do truthfully need to let go or release the people whom they had brought nothing but toxic energy in both our very own lives as well our very own social circle in addition to our very own lives too as well since we may not know; when we got older biologically age wise then this is where we all knew who are the people whom they did truthfully and unconditionally supported us and validated us plus they also send us their acknowledgments and gratitude no matter whom they are to us both in our very own social circle and our very own respective lives based on who are the ones whom they actually stood by your side throughout your very own life as well as throughout all of the obstacles; the storms; the chaos and also the countless tough times we did have to truthfully face it in our very own lives and yet they did undeniably stood by our side throughout our very own lives; everyone.


Thirdly, you don't need to always please other people at all times but you do got to treat people in the way they wanted to be treated and vice versa based on who are you meeting and who are you socializing with no matter whom you are meeting and socializing with them and where are you all socializing with; both in person and online; everyone thus remember; you are an actual human being and you just got to treat people in the way you wanted to be treated in general no matter whom you all are socializing with and no matter where you all socializing with both in person and online, everyone.


Thus sure; it may be surely tough to always please other people every now and then in their very own lives but if you did wanted to truthfully to take a step back or take a break then please feel free to do it so on your own terms and don't feel bad for having to truthfully take a break because you may never know when you do needed an actual break offline from the entire internet for a period of time; everyone no matter how chronically online you are and no matter where you are actually from in the world. everyone.


Again, it may be surely tough to truthfully always please other people but if there is a gentle reminder where we do needed to truthfully give ourselves in our very own every day lives then it is okay for you to truthfully take a break from both the internet as well as the people whom they had been in your social circle no matter whom we are actually referring to them both in person and online plus it's also okay to truthfully set proper boundaries as well since you aren't going to push away other people away from you both in person and online when you are truthfully setting your own boundaries with them but instead you did wanted to truthfully let them know that you do needed your own personal space and time to definitely take great care of yourself as well as perhaps going on a soul-searching and a soul-reflection trip or a vacation otherwise if you are able to take an actual vacation in your very own entire life, everyone although on a really personal note: I do have to truthfully admit; I do really wanted to have a long awaited soul searching and a soul reflection type of vacation at somewhere 'unusual' in which it is is somewhere neither of my parents did felt enthusiastic all about it and yet you also have to keep it discreet at the same time just so you can definitely plan it out whenever you do needed to truthfully do it so both on your own terms and in your very own life; everyone.


Plus when I did typed out 'unusual' for a vacation trip; what I meant is I am actually referring to locations such as Namibia and Botswana where I'll truthfully do anything to go there starting with Botswana at first then after that; I would definitely go to Namibia just shortly after spending a few days at Botswana in the entire trip thus all of those places including Costa Rica; Japan where I had been there before as a 'first and last' trip personally in my own life looking back now as well as Singapore and all of those places where both of my very own estranged birth parents would always wanted to truthfully go there would always be in their 'usual' comfort zone of their ideal vacation overseas wise because firstly; they would always be like any typical travelers; they wanted to go to a hotel where it does have a nice interior design as well as having a high class facility plus secondly; they would always wanted to truthfully go somewhere where they can try loads of different local dishes they did truthfully have and thirdly; I know it does sounded truthfully odd but I did truthfully imagined that if they did have an option to definitely go to Disneyland as well as Disney World and Disney Aulani Resort too as well as Universal Studios altogether into one particular type of vacation for them then this is where I am sure they are going to be the ones whom they are feeling genuinely enthusiastic and meanwhile: I, on the other hand would had shaken my own head out of shock and disbelief since I am not usually the type of person whom they'll generally get all that enthusiastic about the whole idea going to Disneyland; Disney World; Universal Studios and also Disney Aulani Resort as well since I might think it might be too crowded and too noisy for my own liking despite how I do watch other people's videos on Disneyland tours; Disney World and even Disney Aulani Resort itself online on YouTube more so as a background filler for the long trips to go somewhere and who knows, maybe I might ended up doing a writing project on paper and pen physically at first since I do wanted to have a physical copy of the writing project at first just in case if I wanted the idea to truthfully be released from my own mind. 


Plus don't get wrong though; I do generally love Disney as a neutral fan and all but it doesn't mean I am all that enthusiastic on their theme parks as well as their Disney Aulani Resort as well.


Same goes for a Sanrio theme park; no offense to everyone whom they are taking the precious time to truthfully read this particular blog post thus . . . honestly I am usually more of an anti theme park person; sorry, everyone.


It's just they are truthfully both too noisy and too crowded for my own taste; everyone.


And finally, since we are truthfully reaching the final part and the final chapter of this personal life update post on what is the whole Tumblr shadowban is all about it as well as why I am going to truthfully keep both of my Tumblr blog accounts as source to definitely search for pictures from there onwards as well as the outcome of my Tumblr blogs and everything else in between; I do wanted to truthfully say thank you so much and mahalo nui loa for taking all of the precious time to definitely be reading this particular blog post of mine via Blogspot ever since I know it had been a while ever since I did truthfully took the actual time to definitely write this particular blog post on what are the Tumblr shadowbans are all about in addition to also what are the actual outcomes for both of my very own Tumblr blogs too as well ever since I did found out from last month on how on earth my main Tumblr blog aggold15hi01 had gotten unexpected shadowbanned by Tumblr themselves so instantly as if suddenly something happened to my main Tumblr blog out of nowhere however after checking from my own email inbox where I had signed it with my main Tumblr blog account; then it turns out they had truthfully restored my main  Tumblr blog account except in order to keep both of my Tumblr blog accounts on a safe note; I am now only going to post links to all of my personal blog posts on here via my personal here on Blogspot to be honest therefore if you still wanted to truthfully keep up all of my personal blog posts from my personal blog on a platform where you can follow the link posts to all of my personal blogs over there; then feel free to do it so with both of my own Tumblr blogs as well as on my Bluesky as well or otherwise you might have to 'bookmark' my personal blog to  a default browser where you do usually use it on a daily basis in very own every day life; everyone.


Anyway, on a different note: I did saw this particular non AI picture of Liatu King online where she did sported a different hairstyle as she did tied all of her dreadlocks into a high bun as a top knot while having a really serious facial expression where it does said in my own opinion she is genuinely "All business" meets a "Fine, I'll do it myself" type of facial expression where I could truthfully imagined if she is an actual volleyball player and so are everyone else for the Hawaii Professional Volleyball Team; then this is where she'll sport this type of hairstyle while wearing a sleeveless volleyball attire with a one leg black sleeve over one of her leg as well wearing a pair of contact lens as well in addition to sporting a "Fine, I'll do it myself" meets a "Fine, I am going to truthfully stay focused and stay serious on this particular volleyball match because this is no longer fun for me anymore" Type of facial expression where Rado did sported it in the second match on the volleyball match of the University of Hawaii Men's Volleyball Team back in 2021 where they did faced the Long beach Men's Volleyball team back in 2021 when there is a whole drama of "Noise-gate" from both of the matches back in 2021 when those two men's volleyball team faced each other meets the Lehigh vs Pittsburgh Women's Basketball Match back when Liatu was playing with players of Marley Washenitz; Jala Jordan, Bella Perkins; Gabby Hutcherson, Aaryn Battle plus Aislin Malcolm and so on and so forth except I would had threw in Deja Kelly and Alyssa Ustby into the same team with Liatu King plus Dara Mabrey; Olivia Miles, Ta'Niya Latson: Kara Dunn and Tonie Morgan plus Maya Caldwell; Sarah Ashlee Barker plus Sania Feagin: Serena Sundell; Drew Edelman: Lauren Manis: Madison Scott plus Destinee Walker as an imaginary women's volleyball team for the state of Hawaii in my own opinion that is. 


 



Anyway, I know this is quite a really long blog post for me to do it ever since I did actually have to do the research on the whole Tumblr shadowban in which I do wanted to give my acknowledgements and thanks to that-damn-girl and MedusaRealms via Tumblr for how they had managed to do a blog post all about their personal experience on how did their Tumblr account had gotten into the TSB which it isn't all that generally fun if you did truthfully asked me all about it as well as how does it feels like when it does truthfully happened to my main Tumblr blog account for the very first time; everyone.


Also, special thank you to that-damn-girl for also sharing more information all about the actual symptoms of the Tumblr shadowban based on what are the symptoms of Tumblr shadowban you do needed to watch out for if you did any actions to definitely let your very own Tumblr blog account to unexpectedly get caught into the TSB and if you didn't want that to truthfully happen then please be careful with your own actions because I already had gone pretty aggressive with the way I had been posting on Tumblr lately therefore in order to prevent both of my Tumblr blog accounts to fell into the TSB void; this is where I am now only going to again, only post all of the link posts where it will 'redirect' you to my own personal blog here no matter what type of post is it I am going to truthfully post it on here; everyone.


 



Plus on an another serious note: I don't know who did voted for "Tangled" but as an "Anti Tangled" type of wahine/ woman in general: I possibly think whoever did voted for "Tangled" on my now "private Tumblr blog poll post" just as I had inserted the evidence here; i would truthfully agree to disagree with anyone who does think "Tangled" is a "Good fit" for Liatu King herself thus I do really think "Tangled" is worst fit of a Disney Fairy Tale for someone like Liatu King since Liatu doesn't have an actual "Adorkable" type of character trope just as what Rapunzel did in the Disney Tangled movie thus I do think "Tangled" in my own opinion is a much better fit for the more popular UConn player in Azzi Fudd since Azzi is the only one whom I do think she realistically fits more into Tangled version of Rapunzel more so than someone whom she is more of the deeply private and reserved type of person just like Liatu King herself.


Plus speaking of; I do think I much preferred Liatu to be less of a 'Adorkable' type of wahine and more so of a flawed wahine whom she may have certain times where she had made mistakes for what she had done based on her own actions as the main female protagonist of a story however I would possibly preferred her to be more in a independent Christian Contemporary meets Hallmark Movie type of story where it is more of a 'Blue crush' movie meets 'Cutback' which it is an Independent Surf Teen Drama where you can find it online to truthfully watch it on YT and also to add the elements of the Hallmark movies into there as I do imagined Liatu is a main female protagonist whom she is living in the island of Oahu, Hawaii as a female surfer whom she is starting a brand new life in the island of Oahu, Hawaii after experiencing an abusive relationship with an abusive ex-boyfriend whom he had emotionally scarred her as well tarnishing her own reputation by smearing her own campaign as a pro female surfer by asking her to sleep with one of his friends whom she did found out she did got drunk after he [The abusive ex-boyfriend] had offered her a cup of an alcoholic drink for her to drink at a party and then after that; she had woken up unexpectedly to a friend of the the abusive ex whom he did accused her for sleeping with another guy which it led to how she had decided to live in the island of Oahu, Hawaii as both a brand new start of a brand new life chapter for her in her very own life story and also; this is where she lived there as a self-exiled type of residence of Hawaii as well as former pro female surfer whom while she is living there out of exile: she too also wanted to do is to experience a full-on 'normal' life where she can remained anonymous and not to be recognized by other people while having the full-on freedom to do many of the activities she did always wanted to on her own terms in her very own life without either becoming famous or to became well-recognized by fans until when she met an American surfer whom he too experienced the same experience except he did ended up sleeping with another woman to the point where by the time he had gotten a heavy wave of scrutiny from the surfing community and when they both met each other; they both had found out they had something in common with each other while they both have a sweet yet a classic friends to lovers type of trope where to me, it is still a very timeless trope if you did truthfully asked me all about it personally wise.




 


Liatu King in her recent pre-game outfit from Minnesota lynx vs L.A Sparks [Credits of non AI still picture goes to Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr, Minnesota Lynx and Liatu King for the non AI still picture]



Sparking of Liatu King who is my wahine: on a really different note: I do truthfully think if you did 'zoomed' into her recent pre-game outfit; then you do truthfully realized that she did truthfully sported a 'face card' while she did have a Bratz-like type of real life lips she did have in that particular non AI picture; everyone.


Plus also that dreadlock updo hairstyle she sported it? Love it, love it; love it.


And she means actual business from both the facial expression and the updo hairstyle she did sported in that particular non AI picture; everyone.


On a different yet a serious note: if the WNBA are truthfully okay with giving Hawaii the actual green light to have an actual team which I highly doubt it is going to truthfully happen then I would say, I do want Liatu to be the "main star", "main female protagonist" and also the "main franchise women's basketball player" for the Hawaii Professional Women's Basketball Team in my own opinion moreover adding the players of Jacy Sheldon, Serena Sundell: Miela Sowah: Ashten Pretchel, Alyssa Ustby and even Grace Berger plus some of the other rejected WNBA players whom they are extremely underrated yet they are thriving playing at a overseas WBB League in my own opinion but otherwise it would just be Liatu King and Liatu King only to definitely be the "main star player"; "main franchise player" and also the "main female protagonist:" of a Hawaii Women's professional basketball team in my own opinion.


Also, speaking of WBB players; congratulations to one of my favorite WBB players Allisha Gray in which it is universally pronounced as "Uh-lee-shah Gray" in general for having a collaboration with Nike on the Nike Flyfree Shield eyewear she had collaborated with Nike to do it so and it does definitely looked both genuinely amazing and beautiful for a pair of sports eyewear in my own opinion if you did truthfully asked me all about it and same goes for Liatu King's pair from this current season of the WNBA and this year as well if you did asked me all about it in my own opinion plus no 'true' offense to Livy in general: again, no 'true' offense to Livy a.k.a Olivia "Livy"/ "Liv" Miles if you did truthfully asked me all about it.



 

 

 

Allisha and Nike collaboration her Nike Flyfree Shield Eye wear with Nike [Credits goes to Clubhoops; Allisha Gray and Nike for all non AI still pictures]

Also, speaking of Livy and Liatu: I did found this picture where during their days off with the Minnesota Lynx from their behind the scene void: I did wanted to send my thank you to Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr and Minneosta Lynx for the picture of how there is a "Seldom" picture of Liatu, Liv and Maya are having fun during their off practice day and yes, Maya is the one whom she is wearing a pair of Liatu's sporty meets contemporary sports goggles in the non AI still picture:


 


From left to right: Liatu King, Maya Caldwell and Olivia Miles of the Minnesota Lynx during their off days from the Minnesota Lynx's behind the scene non AI still picture void [Credits of the non AI still picture: Chirpingfromthebox via Tumblr; Minnesota Lynx, Liatu King; Maya Caldwell and Olivia Miles]


Anyway, thank you so much for reading this particular blog post if you did managed to reach to this particular part in which it is the final part for this particular blog post ever since I do truthfully know it had taken me so long for me to definitely do all of the work on this particular blog post on my personal blog via Blogspot as a 'personal comeback" type of blog post on my personal blog here however I would rather take the whole idea of having to do all of hard work and effort by doing it all by myself for a really long time more so than possibly take a shortcut by allowing the nasty AI software to let it do all of the work on many of my very own personal blog posts on here therefore I can have the actual freedom to do all of the writing, the editing; the re-writing; re-editing: beta reading and publishing it all by myself as if it is all done by actual human being and not by an actual AI b*llsh*t in my own opinion.


Also, anyway: thank you so much for reading this particular blog post of mine via Blogspot; I do wanted to wish you all well in general: may you all be unconditionally be blessed; be protected; be loved, validated and unconditionally supported all at the same time by God himself in general; good luck with whatever endeavors you are pursuing in your very own life no matter what type of interest it is as well as whatever endeavor you are pursuing plus also please take great care of yourself; stay out of trouble just to be genuinely safe and I'll see you all on the other side.